Wednesday, March 18, 2020


* Moving forward, please check my blog for daily/weekly assignments to be completed over break. Be sure to manage you time wisely. There are a lot of ways to approach this unique situation... 

- Create a plan as to how you will approach and complete your assignments. You can create a daily schedule, much like your regular day at Ross. Or, you can switch it up a little and choose a day of the week for each subject, much like you will do in college. Example- ELA and Math: Monday/Wednesday, History and Science: Tuesday/Thursday, etc. Your plan will all depend on how your teachers are pushing out assignments and when they are due, as well as what fits best with your work style and ethic. Plan accordingly. 

- Get up and get ready for the day. You will be more productive if you actually "dress for success". Promise!

- Create a time slot in the day to shut off all distractions and focus on school work. This will help you get into the "work zone". 

- Set goals! When I grade, I always set a goal for myself. For example, if I am grading essays, I tell myself I can have a break after I complete 6 essays. This will help you stay on track and accomplish the task at hand. It works! Trust me. 

- Stay Positive and don't be too hard on yourself. This is new for all of us. If you have a question, email us. Heck, if you need anything, call/text me! If you get overwhelmed, step away for a break. If you fall behind, reassess your work load and create a new plan. 

- I know this is scary! But, I also know you all can handle it! You have worked too hard to let some virus ruin your efforts. This is still your TIME TO SHINE! See you soon and stay safe! 

~ Mrs. King
(209) 613-0338

BEARTIME- Monday, September 13 2021